I’m Stanley Ulili, a freelance web developer and researcher from Malawi.
I started my blog as a journal to document everything I learn. I love learning new things, and writing helps me understand and solidify concepts.
I hope by sharing my experience, others can learn something from them.
Languages I have worked with:
- Html and Css
Am currently using the following for my blog and side projects:
- Computer: Dell Vostro 2521
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04 with i3 window manager
- Hosting: Digital Ocean, Netlify, AWS
- Domain: Namecheap
- Static site generator: Jekyll
- Editor: Visual Studio Code, Vim